This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender users shows how to change the post-print action.
If after viewing this video you need to refresh your memory, here is run down of the steps:
- Click the “Print” icon.
- Click “Document Properties”.
- Click on the “Stock” tab.
- Under “Media Handling” change the post print action from “Use Current Printer Settings” to one of the following:
- “None” – The stops the printer at the end of the last label printed. The last label might still be partially inside the printer and unable to be removed.
- Tear Off” – The gap between the labels stops on the metal bar at the printer exit. The backing paper can then be torn using the bar to remove it with it’s backing paper to preserve the adhesive until it’s required.
- “Peel Off” – Only to be used if you have the peel off module installed. More information on this module can be found here.
- “Cut” – Only to be used if you have the cutter module installed. Under “Occurrence” you can change it to cut each label or at the end of a batch.
- “Partial Cut” – Not generally used.
- Click “OK” to save the chosen settings.
- Click “Print” to print with the chosen settings, “Close” to close with the chosen settings or “Cancel” if you wish to discard the changed settings.