Monthly Archive: July 2015
This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender users shows how to add and modify BarTender’s built-in shapes and objects.
If after viewing this video you need to refresh your memory, here is run down of the steps:
- Click the “Drawing Objects” drop-list.
- Click the shape you require.
- Click the object into the label and drag it to the size you need.
- Use copy and paste to duplicate an object.
- Items can be rotated using the blue tag
- Special items such as arrows have yellow tags to adjust the size of the arrow-head, and shaft width.
- To select multiple items at once, drag a boundary box around them or hold the “Ctrl” as you click on each item. Remember to let go of “Ctrl” after you’ve selected your items.
- Holding “Ctrl” will also maintain the aspect ratio when resizing an object.
- Double-click and object to see its properties.
- In the properties window you can adjust size, position, line styles & fill. Some of these options can also be found in to the toolbar.