Black Friday is an American tradition falling on the day after Thanksgiving. Retailers everywhere drop their prices for one day allowing you to get some great deals before Christmas. Here in the UK we jumped on the bandwagon back in 2013 giving bargain hunters some deals in the early stages of the festive shopping season.
Remember last year when it was estimated a “£1.07 billion” would be spent on Black Friday? Well, us Brits topped that at a staggering £2 billion. Last year Currys PC World sold a TV every 2 seconds while Amazon received 85 orders per second! John Lewis’s online sales made £187.7 million in just over one week. This year it’s expected a £2.9 billion will be spent, and deal-buyers are expected to spend on average £200 each.
For all your labelling deals, look no further than Labelzone. We’ve always got great deals that are hard to beat. Check out the following:
• Spend £50 to £99.99 and receive 20% cashback on all DYMO products.
• Spend £100 to £500 and receive 40% cashback on all DYMO products.
• Get up to £30 cashback on selected Brother P-Touch label printers.
• Save money with DYMO bundle deals.
• Get an Amazon voucher worth up to £35 with selected Brady printers.
• Save 60% on our A4 labels (500 sheets per box) for inkjet and laser printers.
• Brother PT-E550W reduced from £189 +VAT to £124.99 +VAT.
• Get 50% cashback on any DYMO XTL label printer.
• Get the Casio KL-HD1 label printer for only £11.99 +VAT.
Don’t forget: there’s FREE standard delivery on all orders!*
*Excludes terms purchase orders and bespoke items.