Friends, Romans, Printermen, lend me your ears..
Hello and welcome to the brand-spanking new Labelzone blog! By way of introduction, my name is Greg and I’ll be primarily responsible for bringing you the latest news and printer reviews, with a whole host of other content to come, such as:
- Slick videocast tutorials to ensure you get the most out of your printer
- Competitions and giveaways
- Organisational tips for the workplace and home
- Examples of some of the wonderful arts & crafts people produce with label printers
- A printer destruction testing area (more on that later after seeking legal advice)
And more! Of course, if you have any suggestions for content you want to see, we’d love for you to contact us on this feedback form here. Or better still, would you like to contribute to the blog? Got a tip that people simply must know? Get in touch via the afore-mentioned contact form or drop an email to blog [at] labelzone dot co dot uk
In the meantime, why not subscribe to our RSS feed to keep up to date with the latest posts, or to subscribe via email, using the right hand side form.
Until next time,
Blog now run by Simon.
I hope you’ll continue to enjoy what’s posted.