This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender shows how to setup and adjust your label size.
- Right-click on a blank area of your template and select “Page Setup”
- Go to the “Page” tab to adjust the width and height
- When changing the “Orientation” notice the preview
- Go the the “Layout” tab to adjust the columns and rows
- Adjust any margins that may be required
- If using more than one column or row, adjust the pitch / gap
- Once it’s setup press “OK”
Welcome to the wonderful world of labelling.
Here at Advanced Labelling, we are sure to find a solution for your requirements, and the LabelStation range is very likely to fit your labelling needs. Take a look at the various applications below that might be exactly (or at least very close) to your requirements.
The LabelStation printers are perfect for the following:
- Health and safety and Signage
- Asset tracking
Your premises would need to have adequate signage for fire doors, CCTV, hazards, etc. to comply with legislation and ISO. On a wide selection of colours, size and a shapes, the LabelStation is sure to fulfill your requirements.
Mark your assets with a LabelStation. The software will allow you to produce serialized labels, print barcodes, and even import from a database*. The labels can even be tamper resistant to ensure they stay put in any location.