This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender shows the very simple but important task of saving a label template.
- Click “File” and “Save As”
- Select the location you wish to save the template in
- Enter the filename and click “Save”
Back in July 2016 I printed some samples and stuck them out the back of our building where they would be subject to the midday sun, wind, and rain. Being a laminated plastic material you would expect them to last, and I know they do last, but for the sake of an experiment I decided to go ahead with a few different sizes and colours. I’m sure our neighbours are a little perplexed by the array of colours stuck to our building, but it’s all in the name of science.
Looking for a full colour, 8″ wide label printer? Look no further than the BradyJet J5000. Featuring a full CMYK, 4800 DPI print resolution and a 16 million colour output.
This printer also features the new Brady Workstation software to design and print your labels quickly and easily with a selection of downloadable apps.
Connectivity from your computer to the printer can be done through a choice of USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Full 16 million colour CMYK inkjet print.
- Huge 4800 DPI print resolution.
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Min media width: 51mm – Max media width: 210mm.
- High 6 inches per second print speed.
- Automatic guillotine cutter.
- Brady Workstation design and print software included.