In case you missed it, here is a step by step guide from the video:
- First make sure you have a TZe FX tape inserted as this will perform better in the long run for these types of labels.
- Press the wire cable wrap button.
- Using the arrow buttons to navigate, adjust the label length by choosing the size of the cable you’re intending to label.
- Press OK to accept the setting and enter the data to be printed.
- The printer will print and cut the label to the correct size.
- The label can now be wrapped around a cable.