We’ve launched a range of the the most popular SATO price guns and consumables to match.
To insert the labels
- Holding the price gun upright by the handle pull the black roll holder up and towards you to open it.
- Turn the printer upside down and with one hand pull both the black tabs on either side towards you to release the underside.
- Fully open both the top and bottom parts of the printer. You should be able to see through the center of it.
- Make sure the labels are rolling off the bottom of the roll from the side closest to you.
- It can help to put a slight fold down the length of about 10cm of the start to keep it straight.
- Insert the labels from the top of the printer through and out of the bottom.
- Pull through some more labels so you have around 10cm poking out the bottom as you close the underside fully.
- Place the roll into the roll holder, remove some of the slack by rolling the labels back onto the roll as you close the roll holder.
- Remove all the labels off the backing paper from the labels sticking out the bottom (this will prevent jamming).
- Feed the blank backing paper directly up into the slot that sits about 60mm back from where the printed labels exit.
- Pushing the backing paper in, without it folding, squeeze the handle print a label. You will need to squeeze the handle a few times to remove the slack from the backing paper.
- The first printed label to come out will be overprinted too much and will look messy. The labels that follow will be correct.
To remove the labels
- Open the bottom part of the gun and tear the backing paper.
- Open the roll holder and remove the roll.
- Close both parts of the gun making sure no labels or backing paper are still inside.
- Remove any labels from the backing paper still attached to the printer.
- Squeeze the handle repeatedly until all the backing paper has been ejected from the gun.
To change the data printed
- Pull the knob right or left so the arrows align on the character you wish to change.
- Twist the knob to the desired character.
- Return the knob all the way to the left when finished.