This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender users shows how to adjust and explaining the differences in print methods.
If after viewing this video you need to refresh your memory, here is run down of the steps:
- Click the “Print” icon.
- Click the “Document Properties” button.
- Go to the “Stock” tab.
- Under “Media Settings” see “Method”.
- “Use Current Printer Setting” – This is usually the default. This will continue to use the setting that are built-into the printer’s memory from the last setting change or factory defaults.
- “Direct Thermal” – This method is for printing onto media that doesn’t require a ribbon.
- “Thermal Transfer” – This method is for a variety of media that uses a suitable ribbon.
- Once you’ve selected the correct type click “OK”.
- Unless you wish to print, click “Close” to keep the changes made or “Cancel” to discard them.