This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender users shows how to insert an image into your label template.
If after viewing this video you need to refresh your memory, here is run down of the steps:
- Click on the “Cactus” icon or in the menu choose “Create” and “Picture”.
- Select “Insert From File” then choose the image you wish to insert. A preview can be seen on the righthand side of the window.
- Click “Select” and then click somewhere in your label design to insert the image in that location.
- Click, hold and drag the image to move it around your design. Double click to open its properties.
- In “Effects” you can preview the effects live.
- You can also add borders, adjust its size, position and even crop the image.
- Click “Close” to save the settings.
- The anchor at the top of the image will allow you to rotate the image by dragging it.
- You can undo any mistakes at any time from the “Edit” menu or by pressing Ctrl+Z on your keyboard.