This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender users shows how to add different type text boxes to your label template.
If after viewing this video you need to refresh your memory, here is run down of the steps:
- Click the “A” icon drop-list.
- For a simple text box, select “Single Line”.
- Click the text box into the label template.
- Now click the text once to edit it.
- You can now center the text on the label, change the font face, size, bold, italic, underline and/or invert it.
- For a more advanced text box where different words and letters can have their own styles, choose “Multi-line” from the “A” drop-list.
- Remember, you can set up a prompt to change the data every time you print the label.