In case you missed it, here is a step by step guide from the video:
- To produce patch panel labels, press the patch panel button and use the arrow buttons to navigate the settings.
- The settings you can adjust are: block length, number of blocks, separator style (border) and orientation.
- Once you’ve chosen the correct settings press the OK button.
- Now enter the data. Using the left and right arrow buttons you can jump between each block.
- Pressing the print button will print and cut a label that is the correct size to identify all your patch panel sockets.