This month’s most popular video tutorial for BarTender users shows how to make quick automatic data duplication on one label.
- To have two identical copies of data on one label double click on the first object to open its properties
- Assign it with a unique but traceable “Object Name” (you’ll need this later)
- Click “Close” and double click the second object to open its properties
- Under “Data Sources” change the “Type” from “Embedded Data” to “Object Value” and select the “Object Name” as the unique traceable name from the first object.
- Click “Finish” and “Close”.
- The data you change in the first object will be duplicated into the second object. This is ideal for cable flag labels or having a separate human readable string of a barcode.
In case you missed it, here is a step by step guide from the video: